Hello Fred,

you wrote on Thu, 9 May 2024 11:23:59 +0000:

> Indeed, I just have tried to compile PSQLBrowse.prj for Windows and I get
> the same error message.

As I found out, this is because that's a Unix-only unit and not applicable
on and for Windows.

> If removing "cLocale" in uses section of SQLForm.pas then there is a
> other error:

> fontlist.pas(297,4) Fatal: Syntax error, "INTERFACE" expected but "END"
> found

Well, that's because on non-Unixen, this unit evaluates to an empty unit,
although even devoid of the - seemingly - required statements "Interface"
and "Implementation". I added these in an "else" clause of the encompassing
compiler conditional to "keep the compiler happy", as you use to say.

> Imho, PSQLBrowse.prj needs some tweak to work for Windows.

Yes, certainly. DIDN'T I state that I can only test it on Linux? Currently,
I've not even an emulator that does work, and no functioning "wine" as well.
Thus, anyone wanting to use the units on Windows has to test it himself,
sadly.

> PS: Compiling for Linux is ok (but i did not test it because I dont have
> libpq.so installed).

It would have happend the same with the SQLiteBrowser, they're very similar.
Anyway, I put the modified version on my web site, so at least these two
issues should be resolved that way.

Have a lot of fun...