This doesn't answer your question but we add always an additional e-mail
channel in the same subscription. This is a simple way to test the subscription.

Von: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] Im
Auftrag von Orlebeck, Geoffrey
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. September 2016 16:33
An: 'msmom@lists.myitforum.com' <msmom@lists.myitforum.com>
Betreff: [msmom] Command Channel Notification

Is there a place on the Management Server(s) that logs command channel
executions? I checked OpsMgr logs on both Management Servers but do not see
anything indicating success/failure/execution of a command channel.

Issue:
We have a subscription that should execute a small PowerShell script:
param($alertID)
Start-SmaRunbook -WebServiceEndpoint "https://smasrvr.domain.com"; -Name
"OpsMgr_Alert-Email" -Parameters @{"SCOMAlertId"="$($alertID)"}

The command channel works for every alert, except one. The alert is being
raised, it's in the subscription that should run the command channel. However,
no email gets generated. Looking at Service Management Automation (what the
command channel is calling) it does not show any indication it received (or
failed) the Start-SmaRunbook command.

Is there a place I can look to see if it is actually executing the command
channel when that alert is raised? Thank you.

[cid:image001.png@01D22484.25078AE0]
[cid:image002.png@01D22484.25078AE0]
Confidentiality Notice: This is a transmission from Community Hospital of the
Monterey Peninsula. This message and any attached documents may be confidential
and contain information protected by state and federal medical privacy
statutes. They are intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you received this transmission in error,
please accept our apologies and notify the sender. Thank you.