Hi !

I would like to use MSNoise and was wondering if you had, in addition to the
documentation on your website, a tutorial with a small dataset.
Actually, I’ve installed MSNoise on my Mac with SQLite, see the web interface
but as soon as I try to create a station list I get an error message :

TypeError: __init__() missing 8 required positional arguments: 'net', 'sta',
'X', 'Y', 'altitude', 'coordinates', 'instrument', and 'used'

I’m not very familiar with Python so I don’t know if it’s because I’ve missed
something in the way I use MSNoise (parameters to change/ files to be present
in the project folder…) or if it comes from the installation itself.

Julie Albaric
UMR 6249 Chrono-environnement
Université de Franche-Comté
16 route de Gray