I am a beginner of msp430f149 and I am using Mac OSX.  I started from
launchpad and it was OK with mspgcc. But now, when I want to change to
msp430f149, it doesn't work. So I searched the web and found the site :
http://msp430-gcc-users.1086195.n5.nabble.com/mspgcc-questions-re-OS-X-interaction-with-IAR-Workbench-td5436.html

I followed the instruction provided by Mark J. Blair and stuck in
     sudo kextload /System/Library/Extensions/TIVCPSerial.kext
Terminal reminds

 /System/Library/Extensions/TIVCPSerial.kext failed to load - (libkern/kext)
validation failure (plist/executable); check the system/kernel logs for
errors or try kextutil(8).

As I don't know much about OS, I simply can't figure out the problem.

It's really hard for me and I wonder if anyone can help me. Thank you guys.