Dear Adam,

Thanks for the reply and everyone else who replied as well. I should
express that if I include this header file instead it states the file
does exist despite its existence in the /usr/msp430/include directory.
Thus, I think the issues might be related with some kind of
$PATH-related setting. Would anyone know how to set it up, please?

TIA,

Sigmatech