Thanks I just found out that I need to include periph.x. Just curious is
there any difference for x1612 vs f1612 in terms of hardware configuration?
Or is x1612 just renamed to f1612?

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 4:51 PM, David W. Schultz <
david.schu...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> On 03/30/2017 06:38 PM, Norrathep Rattanavipanon wrote:
> > Thank you so much for your help, David. Now it compiles perfectly past
> > that point but I run into another issue (I'm not sure if this is the
> > right place to post please let me know if its not):
> >
> > /usr/lib/gcc/msp430/4.6.3/../../../../msp430/bin/ld: cannot represent
> > machine `msp:110'
> >

> There should be a linker script available as well in the same location.
> If you have given the compiler the path to that directory it should find
> it.
>
> -I /usr/ti/gcc/include
>
> Is what I use.
>
> TI moved a lot of information, like device register addresses, from the
> .h files into the linker scripts some time ago. You should use the
> provided linker scripts and they will resolve symbols like WDTCTL.
>
> --
> David W. Schultz
> http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz
> "Life without stock is barely worth living..." - Anthony Bourdain

Norrathep (Oak) Rattanavipanon
M.S. in Computer Science
University of California - Irvine