From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kent, Mark
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 11:08 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] RE: Site assignment help

OK, looking at the location services log, I see this one clients:
Name:'Server.Name.Here' HTTPS: 'N' ForestTrust: 'N'

Now on the server, where the client does install successfully and gets its site
information correctly, the "ForestTrust" value is 'Y'.

What does the client query to obtain this value?

Mark Kent (MCP)
Sr. Desktop Systems Engineer
Computing & Technology Services - SUNY Buffalo State