We don't use Roaming Profiles, probably why we haven't encountered this
additional issue (if that's it Ben).

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Michael Niehaus
Sent: Tuesday, 19 November 2013 10:42 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Re: Windows 8.1 Screen Layout Capture

Two potential reasons I can think of:

1.       The user has an existing roaming profile pulled from the network, so
no new profile is created from the default user profile, hence the layout is
not used.

2.       The domain has a default user profile on the netlogon share that's
used instead of the default local profile.

Thanks,
-Michael