From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Johan van Dijk
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 12:12 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Client thingy after OSD build

Not sure if someone had mentioned something similar couple of weeks
ago..can't find it anymore. :|

Is there any limit known regarding the amount of software updates you can
advertise against a client.?

After an OSD build it almost takes 30-45 minutes before ccmexec  calms down
and stops restarting itself and thus becomes usable.?

Lots of activity regarding SUM entries within CIAgent.log passing by while
this is occurring.

I have a feeling that the number of patches being offered becomes a little
too much..but not sure.

Weird enough I only see this currently happening on an Optiplex 780 which is
the oldest model we have.

Anyone a hunch where to look for.?