From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 3:01 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] SCEP 2012

I came across some random issues with SCEP alerts and detection. Recently an
EXE made it through to a startup of a computer. Malware Bytes caught it, but
SCEP did not. Yikes!

Has anyone seen any issues similar? What is the best approach in terms of
analyzing this to pin-point this down and get to the crux of the problem? As
far as I know, my environment is optimally configured according to best
practice.

Thanks,

Brian

<<inline: image001.png>>