Looking for some ideas to cleanly handle this:A script got ran that was
supposed to deploy a number of packages to a single DP in SCCM 2012.
Unfortunately, the script was not thoroughly tested and/or was used in a
production environment and ended up pushing every single package to every
single Secondary Site and DP in the environment - and this is a lot on a lot!
Fortunately, it twas not I who ran this nonesense, so my hide is safe :)
However, knowing that SCCM can sometimes be temperamental, and having seen
first-hand how a DP can react when you stop deploying a package that is still
pushing to it and the WMI traces it can leave behind, is it safer to just ride
this one out for the next week and a half? Or is there a quick and easy way,
without getting on SCCM's bad side and ultimately having to rebuild sites, to
stop the content flow gracefully?
Regards,-S