Do you have any boundary issues?

Sent with Good (www.good.com)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Owen [sre...@gmail.com<mailto:sre...@gmail.com>]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 10:50 AM Central Standard Time
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Update stuck at 'Downloaded Update'

Hi guys,

  In my 2007 environment, I'm seeing a number of clients with their update
status stuck at 'Downloaded Update' with no indication of when the installation
will take place.  I have this deployment set to ignore maintenance windows, and
yet they still just kind of hang out there, not doing anything.  Prodding it
with Software Updates Deployment Eval and Scan cycles doesn't seem to do
anything either.  I've confimed that the updates are installed and distributed
out to the DPs, Status Messages from SCCM don't give me very much either for
these systems.

  Any advice on where to start?