From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Trevor Sullivan
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 1:09 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Re: ConfigMgr 2012 SP1 :: Application Catalog -
Cross-Forest

Kim,

You hit the nail on the head. IIS permissions are one of the things that I
assumed would need to be adjusted, in order to accommodate users in remote,
trusted forests & domains. I was hoping that Microsoft had some official
documentation on this scenario, but it seems there isn't much. I am wondering
if access would also need to be granted to the Application Catalog Web Service.
My understanding is that the user's credential gets passed through to the web
service, to determine which Applications they do/don't have access to.

Cheers,
Trevor Sullivan