From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:28 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Is it possible to have IBCM and Windows Azure Cloud?

Won't it pick the nearest site, which would most likely mean the local subnet?

If the nearest site is unavailable it will only go to an available fallback
status point which is usually the Primary Site.

Anyone know the official statement from Microsoft on this topic??? Where are my
MVPs at?! :)

Brian