From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Roland Janus
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2014 9:43 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] stand alone media

No idea, but I recon you always have to install some of them later on with that
approach.

Since you have only two variations (north, south), how about creating two
"install and captures" based images, put the apps in that TS and from those
create two full media images without the apps in those TS?

Otherwise I don't see an alternative, except using prestage (where you can just
add the content), requiring some network connection during staging.