From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Magnus Tveten
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 3:43 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Publish multiple MP's - DNS

Hmmm ok  I don't have multiple MP's at the moment in sccm2012...

But according to the page you linked to :

"You get the server that is currently registered for that SCCM Site Code in the
DNS. This record is create when the first MP in your site start the
SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER. You will not get a entry for each MP just for one. If
you stop the SMS_MP_CONTROL_MANAGER on the server that is registered in DNS the
entry will be removed and if you have more than one MP one of the others will
register in the DNS."

I think what you see is what you should see.. just one...

________________________________
MAGNUS TVETEN
SERVER SUPPORT ENGINEER
CO CITRIX/SERVER
Insurance Australia Group Limited
Lvl 1, 23 Lakeside Drive, Burwood
Burwood East VIC 3151
Australia

T +61 3 8804 3226   F +61 X XXX XXXX    M +61 411 010 460
E magnus.tve...@iag.com.au<mailto:magnus.tve...@iag.com.au>
www.iag.com.au<http://www.iag.com.au>
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL.