From: jmar...@babc.com
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] Change Port 10123
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 21:09:26 +0000

Configure the client notification port.

By default, client notification communication uses TCP port 10123. In the
Configuration Manager console, click
Administration, Expand Site Configuration, click Sites, open
Properties dialog, from here you can configure the TCP port value in the
Ports tab. You might have to configure the firewall on the management point,
clients, and any intervening firewalls to allow communication over this new
port. However, client notification can fall back to using HTTP and HTTPS.