Nice find, Eswar. It's often confusing how the verbiage changes from the
console to the ConfigMgr WMI provider.

Cheers,

Trevor Sullivan

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Eswar Koneti
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 1:31 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] SCCM2012 - Primary User = False

try
this:http://eskonr.com/2014/03/sccm-configmgr-2012-collection-for-computers-
with-primary-user-uda-is-null/

------------------------------------
Eswar Koneti
Configmgr Consultant
www.eskonr.com <http://www.eskonr.com>

-----------------------------------

  _____

From: charlie.heav...@lfg.com <mailto:charlie.heav...@lfg.com>
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com <mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] SCCM2012 - Primary User = False
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 20:56:07 +0000

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a WQL query to help me find out what workstations do NOT
have a Primary User assigned.

I've googled until I'm almost blind.

The one script that I found didn't work.

Anybody got any ideas for me?

Thanks,

Charlie

Notice of Confidentiality: **This E-mail and any of its attachments may
contain
Lincoln National Corporation proprietary information, which is privileged,
confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to the Lincoln National Corporation family
of
companies. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail,
you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action
taken in
relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly
prohibited
and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the
sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this
E-mail
and any printout. Thank You.**