I have an OSD task sequence in COnfigMgr 2012  that uses the
ztiWindowsUpdate.wsf script from MDT 2012 SP1 (the customer does not use
software updates in ConfigMgr). I am attempting to exclude the Windows
Updates that require multiple reboots.  So far, I have added the
WUMU_ExcludeKB001= lines to the customsettings.ini but the updates still
get marked for INSTALL and not SKIP.  I also tried adding the
WUMU_ExcludeKB001 as a task sequence variable per this recommendation:
http://ccmexec.com/2013/09/tips-when-building-images-with-configmgr-2012-part-2/
That did not work either.

How do I get these updates excluded? It seems like the settings are not
being read from customsettings.ini. . .

Has anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Jeff