From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Marcum, John
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2014 10:08 AM
To: SMS List (mssms@lists.myITforum.com)
Subject: [mssms] Deploy msu to Win7 X64

I have a couple of msu files that I need to deploy during my OSD task sequence.
I've tried every combination of package/program and run command line that I can
think of. They all fail. File not found errors (exit code 2) or parameter is
incorrect (Exit code 87).  How are you deploying msu files to 64 bit operating
systems??

________________________________
        John Marcum
            MCITP, MCTS, MCSA
           Sr. Desktop Architect
   Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
________________________________
      [H_Logo]

________________________________

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. This email and any files transmitted with it are
privileged and confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or any of its attachments.