From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9:04 AM
To: <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: Re: [mssms] Ensuring only IE10 is deployed

I'll try this again anyone?

On Jun 6, 2014, at 8:52 AM, "Brian McDonald"
<mcdonald...@hotmail.com<mailto:mcdonald...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
I am in the process of configuring security updates via SCCM in my environment.
For testing purposes, I have created a Win7 and Office 2013 ADR to target a
test collection. I need to make sure all IE8/IE9 clients are updated to IE10.
However, I cannot deploy IE11. When using ADRs, what is the best way to control
this behavior?

Thanks!

Brian

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL. This email and any files transmitted with it are
privileged and confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the sender. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail or any of its attachments.