From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of Marable, Mike
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 10:24 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] PSA: Updating the Windows Update Agent (WUA) via
ConfigMgr

That is no excuse.  Just because technology is not their priority that does
not give them an excuse to not make an effort.  If they are responsible for
the technology and their name is associated with it then they have to do the
best they can.  That's the way it should be done.  You put in the effort
regardless.  In everything in life.  There's no free pass for not trying.