These are all VM's that have unique UUID and MACs.   No duplicates.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Mote, Todd
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 10:14 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] OSD + PXE assistance

***This is an EXTERNAL email. Please do not click on a link or open any
attachments unless you are confident it is from a trusted source.

Duplicate UUID or MAC.  Dell's that get their MB replaced have to have a
utility run on them to "regenerate" a new unique UUID.  Each generation of
imacs for example use the same uuid in the emulated bios.  Check your database
for duplicates...