From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of King, Jason
Sent: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 8:22 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] SCCM 2012 R2 Client Install Issue

Has anyone else had this issue with client installs.  I have several clients
that I cannot get the client to install.  I have tried with client push or
copying the client local with several command line options.  When I attempt to
install the client it gives me an error in the CCMSETUP.log.   Download Update:
A recoverable error has occurred.  A retry attempt will be made.  Does this
continually.   When I have copied the client locally and just tried to run
ccmsetup without any command line options I get an error This operating system
does not contain the correct version of BITS. BITS 2.5 or later is required.
These are windows 7 machines and I have verified that the version of bits is
well above 2.5 and installed.   I have added the logs to this email for your
viewing pleasure.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Jason King | Solutions Design Team

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that
may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected
from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on
the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email
from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using
e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy & Security page on
www.henryford.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=http://www.henryford.com&k=DRaZFQufJSh%2Bz2CJu01vGA%3D%3D%0A&r=EP6UuLzy5Kkj6OM7S%2FXJ%2Fg%3D%3D%0A&m=MCjIjRPLjeFqgzJHtccEHIUfAx5Q7C1csL4e9q6mVH0%3D%0A&s=cdf6838bf42d268c4585de6c70377f32a8d796c3ce7224cdd6dd62c064a5fd2b>
 for more detailed information as well as information concerning MyChart, our
new patient portal. If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy
and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications
to us.

intended

information.
distribution

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by
legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that any
disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised. If you
have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact this office
by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to enable
arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or its return
at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the
information contained in this transmission.