From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin Johnston
Sent: Thursday, 28 August 2014 2:33 PM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: [mssms] would like to have Join Domain credentials in UDI wizard to be
greyed out

I am using SCCM 2012 R2 to deploy an image. During the PXE  image deployment
the UDI wizard asks the tech to name the PC, and put the machine in the proper
OU.

Below that is the join domain credentials.

I would like this to be greyed out.

When I add the OSDJoinDomain info into my customsettings.ini (in the Settings
package I create in SCCM) it will now put the password into the join domain UDI
wizard, but you can easily remove it and type something else.

I also have the join domain account already in the TS under Post Install -
Apply Network Settings but this forces the tech to add a Password in the UDI.
So it looks like the closest solution is to add it to customsettings.ini

I would like to just have it greyed out but still be functional in joining the
machine to the domain without the tech putting in the password.

Thanks,

Kevin Johnston

________________________________

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER
The information in this transmission may be confidential and/or protected by
legal professional privilege, and is intended only for the person or persons to
whom it is addressed. If you are not such a person, you are warned that any
disclosure, copying or dissemination of the information is unauthorised. If you
have received the transmission in error, please immediately contact this office
by telephone, fax or email, to inform us of the error and to enable
arrangements to be made for the destruction of the transmission, or its return
at our cost. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the
information contained in this transmission.