Two words: revision control.  I'm a big advocate of versioning images, and the
Offline Servicing feature doesn't provide any means in and of itself to tag the
image with an updated version, plus it makes rollback of the changes more
difficult.

For the double-reboot updates, I add them to the install.wim from the original
media, then run the Build and Capture TS to create an updated core image.  This
allows me to "track and tag" the core image to reflect the change.  I actually
find the Scheduled Updates feature to be very useful for handling the
double-reboot issue, but I don't use it beyond that.

-Phil
Phil Schwan | Technical Architect, Enterprise Windows Services
Microsoft VTSP (b-phs...@microsoft.com<mailto:b-phs...@microsoft.com>)
Project Leadership Associates | 2000 Town Center, Suite 1900, Southfield, MI
48075
Lync: 312.756.1626  Mobile: 419.262.5133
www.projectleadership.net<http://www.projectleadership.net/>
[linkedin_logo-19x20] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/philschwan>
[Twitter-Logo1-20x20] <https://twitter.com/philschwan>  [wordpress-logo3]
<http://myitforum.com/myitforumwp/author/philschwan>