Interesting

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Andreas Hammarskjöld
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:41 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Wish there was a way to control BITS

"I know natin', I am from Barcelona!"

//A
http://2pintsoftware.com/stifler-bits-bandwidth-throttling/

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Phil Wilcock
Sent: den 20 januari 2015 19:56
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>

Careful Junior...

http://youtu.be/yfl6Lu3xQW0

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Andreas Hammarskjöld
Sent: 20 January 2015 18:20
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] Wish there was a way to control BITS

"Oh man..." as my dear old friend Eduardo would say... I sure wish there was a
way to control BITS from the server side...

Maybe fairy godmother, Cinderella, Santa or even Mary
<censored><http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291kT7LvQ0k> Poppins could come up
with something?

Best wishes,

Someone who ate their porridge every day.

________________________________
"This e-mail message and any attached files transmitted with it, from Loomis is
intended solely for the use of named recipient(s) to whom this e-mail message
is addressed. It may be privileged and confidential, is provided without
warranty, and does not offer to or create a contract or amendment to any
existing contract. If you are not an intended recipient, you are notified that
reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you received
this communication in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail and delete
the original message.

E-mail is susceptible to data corruption, interception, unauthorized amendment,
tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that
we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering
or viruses or any consequences thereof."

Thank you.