Just to be clear, that's a 2 hour window from the deadline time, not the
available time.  However, if my understanding is correct, the downloads
wouldn't all begin immediately after the available time anyway.  The
updates are just made available for clients to discover/download at that
time.  Each client would still check in at different times, so there would
be some spread of downloads over time.