One of the many reasons I moved back to MDT for capturing images.  Years of
frustration doing it with SCCM finally pushed me over the edge.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jimmy Martin
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 10:32 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: leftovers from migration or possibly when I captured the
image...

Tada!!!  That's it...

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Giroux, Eric J
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 8:23 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
image...

I had to deal with this about a year ago.  I have some vbscripts that will
clean out orphaned policy during the deployment task sequence.

Do you have stale objects in WMI within
.\root\CCM\SoftMgmtAgent\CCM_ExecutionRequestEx or CCMTSExecutionRequest

If so I can send you a copy of the script to clean this up.

Regards,

Eric Giroux
Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Unum End User Computing