From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Mike Dzikowski
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 12:19 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Michigan System Center User Group (MISCUG) - Meeting on
February 27th

 Hi all,

I just wanted to spread the word a bit about the next MISCUG on February 27th.
Below is a bit of information on the next meeting - please help spread the
word!  (Aloha Ed!)
We're proud to let you know that MISCUG <http://www.miscug.org/> is hosting our
next meeting on February 27th, at the Microsoft Technology Center in Southfield
Michigan! Come meet our Gold sponsor 1E.com. If you're just learning
ConfigMgr/SCCM or already have had success, this will be a great event to join!
We are running an afternoon session for this event, just trying different
formats to see what works best for members. We will be starting @ 11:00AM (food
provided) and running through 4pm-5pm.

MISCUG will be hosting the event, at the Microsoft Southfield Office:

1000 Town Center - 19th Floor

Suite 1930

Southfield Michigan 48075

Session and Topics Covered:

*         Analyze and summarize status messages in ConfigMgr!

*         Patch Tuesday...a Group therapy session on Software Updates!

*         Stump the ConfigMgr experts. Bring your questions!

*         Say hello to our Gold Sponsor -- 1E.com

*         Help shape MISCUG - who would you like to present at the next MISCUG
meeting?

Here is a list of sessions: https://miscug-feb2015.eventday.com/sessions
Here are the list of speakers: https://miscug-feb2015.eventday.com/speakers

Regards,

Mike D-

Legal Notice: This email is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. If you are not an intended recipient and have received this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email or
calling +44(0) 2083269015 (UK) or +1 866 592 4214 (USA). This email and any
attachments may be privileged and/or confidential. The unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying or printing of any information it contains is strictly
prohibited. The opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do
not necessarily represent the views of 1E Ltd. Nothing in this email will
operate to bind 1E to any order or other contract.