I don't think that one is enabled by default.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Murray, Mike
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2016 5:30 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Query for TPM capable systems

Howdy,

I'm finding if I try to just use the TPM section of hardware inventory, it's
not reporting all of the TPM-capable systems (I'm assuming it only reports
systems that have TPM on?). What hardware inventory value would you look for in
a query?  I suppose I could look under DCIM BIOS Enumeration, which will list
Trusted Platform Module, but not all systems have this section in hardware.

Best Regards,

Mike Murray
Desktop Management Coordinator - IT Support Services
California State University, Chico
530.898.4357
mmur...@csuchico.edu<mailto:mmur...@csuchico.edu>

Remember, Chico State will NEVER ask you for your password via email!
For more information about recognizing phishing scam emails go to:
http://www.csuchico.edu/isec/basics/spam-and-phishing.shtml

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.