I don’t think that’s true if one is HTTP and the other is HTTPS.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Todd Hemsell
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 4:35 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] DP selection

DP selection is not load balanced or anything. Are these in the same
boundaries? If so then SCCM just picks them in some order and never varies.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 10:40 AM, Jason Wallace
<jaso...@outlook.com<mailto:jaso...@outlook.com>> wrote:
Yes - none of my DPs are enabled for HTTPS but one is on the same box as an MP
which is.  It is this DP which is not getting hit at all.

Sent from my iPhone