What I said just a few days ago on the list.

When the ADK version changes, you need to recreate your boot images. Basically
treat every major version upgrade as a 'recreate OSD' process.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of SCCM FUN
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2016 10:01 AM
To: mssms@lists.myITforum.com
Subject: [mssms] SCCM 2012 R2 - SCCM 1511 Boot Images

I'm confused about what to do with the boot images we've created.  I'm doing
testing in our lab and see the built in boot images we're automatically updated
(10.0.10240.16384) but what do we need to do with our 2 custom boot images?

The plan is SCCM 2012 - SCCM 1511 - SCCM 1606.

Will our boot images still work for out Win7 / Windows 2012 R2 builds if we
don't update them to WIN10 or are we supposed to?

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,