We upgraded from SCCM 2012 - 1606 this weekend and now when you go into the
packages root node its taking 3-4 minutes to return the default 1000 packages
list.  When we had 2012 it took maybe 10 seconds to return them.  Anyone else
see this when they upgraded?

We were planning on doing 1606 Rollup 1 also but ran into replication issues
between the CAS and 3 primaries.  I hate having a CAS but since 2012 only
supported 100k we had to go with it.  I know SCCM CB supports 175k clients per
primary now so maybe one day we can collapse everything to 1 primary but that's
not going to happen for a while.

Thanks

Rob