I am currently running SCCM CB 1602 and getting a CI documents download timed
out error for some of my deployments. The deployments start out fine and slowly
go downhill. The appenforce log looks fine and these are the really the only
errors I can find. I have re deployed the applications\copied the applications
and set new deployments. The monitoring %’s go back up then back down. Below is
the error I am getting:

[cid:image001.png@01D21268.B7302450]

Client Log:
[cid:image002.png@01D21269.5EC6D240]

I followed these blogs but haven’t really had much success on finding out
exactly what this DTS job belongs to…?

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2012/03/14/troubleshooting-in-console-monitoring-for-deployments-in-system-center-2012-configuration-manager/

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7ebe1966-1417-4e5e-ba29-1aac6b5b0de1/sccm-2012-deployment-of-updates-failes-with-ci-version-info-timed-out?forum=configmanagersecurity

https://www.reddit.com/r/SCCM/comments/3sfh93/application_infrastructure_errors/

The reddit one seems to have the most promise…..any help or guidance from this
would be greatly appreciated.

-Josh