Looks like it shows in ARP. I see it when I run this:

select distinct ARPDisplayName0 from v_GS_INSTALLED_SOFTWARE where
ARPDisplayName0 like '%my%SQL%'

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:19 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] MySQL

[This message is from outside Bradley. Exercise caution in opening attachments
or links.]

Good morning,

Does anyone have a query to find all devices with MySQL installed?

Thank you,

Brian

Sent from my iPhone

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.