Are you specifically looking for client push?

How about client install date? Select CreationDate0 from v_r_system_valid

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Marcum, John
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:26 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Find all clients not installed in last xx days

I need to create a report that shows all clients not installed in the past xx
days. Looks like the data I need is in sp_CP_StatusDetail_AllSites. I see that
is the stored procedure being using by the client push status details report.
What I don't know is how to use the stored procedure in a custom SQL query to
get the info I need. Has anyone else done this?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,