If I look backwards on what that SP actually does; go back far enough and
the date seems to be originating from the table  "ClientPushMaching_G"
so maybe something like...
select info.*
from ClientPushMachine_G info
join v_r_system_valid s1 on s1.resourceid=info.machineid
where info.InitialrequestDate > DateAdd(dd,-30,GetDate())

keeping in mind I don't know if it's initial request date, latest
processing attempt date... or if what you really want to do is tie together
those AND the creationdate in v_r_system.  or if this whole theory is wrong.

--
Thank you,

Sherry Kissinger

My Parameters:  Standardize. Simplify. Automate
Blogs: http://www.mofmaster.com, http://mnscug.org/blogs/sherry-kissinger,
http://www.smguru.org