Thanks Eshwar, Sherry.

Kind Regards,
Vasu Miriyala

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Sherry Kissinger
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:21 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Resultant Reboot Settings

Requestedconfig locally is exactly that--all the requests (which you might have
multiple).  If you want to know what the client decided it should actually
"do"...  look in actualconfig:

wmic /namespace:\\ROOT\ccm\Policy\Machine\ActualConfig path
CCM_ClientAgentConfig
wmic /namespace:\\ROOT\ccm\Policy\Machine\ActualConfig path CCM_RebootSettings

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 3:53 AM, Miriyala, Vasu