Not that you should have to do this, but what happens if you completely reset
the policy on one of these systems? (You can do this with the Support Center.)

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jerousek, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:34 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Software Center Applications not displaying/evaluating

Since installing 1606 we've been having issues with applications not displaying
in software center. If you look at them in WMI they are there with an install
state of unknown and when you trigger them through WMI they install and then
show up in software center. But, we've been unable to have them show up in
software center without installing them.

I've tried the scripts here with no luck:
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/e0bd29ad-adf5-4c33-a2f2-740df8cc6c32/applications-not-visible-in-software-center

This isn't on every client just some of them new builds and current
workstations.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff Jerousek