Anyone had issues with users accessing reports in 1606 with SQL 2014? This is a
brand new install. Only the user who performed the install can view reports in
SSRS. Other full administrators get access denied.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Phil Schwan
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 10:52 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: SCCM 2012 - 1606 Upgrade - Package folder slow

[This message is from outside Bradley. Exercise caution in opening attachments
or links.]
What version of SQL?  IIRC, there are known performance issues with SQL
2014/2016 and SCCM 1606.  You’ll want to set the DB compatibility level to SQL
2012 using the following (where CM_XXX is your SCCM database):

ALTER DATABASE CM_XXX
SET COMPATIBILITY_LEVEL = 110;
GO

-Phil