From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Jerousek, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 12:34 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Software Center Applications not displaying/evaluating

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to
be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing

It continues to be unknown after resetting the policy.

I have been able to get them to evaluate using the PowerShell script found on
my earlier link and modifying it for multiple deployment types.

It is changing the trigger schedule to a maximum of 1 minute for each
deployment type.

We are still at a loss for why this only started happening after upgrading to
1606.

Thanks,
Jeff Jerousek