I'm running the Appx removal before capture. I couldn't get it to capture
without it and it really slimmed down the wim for me.

On Sep 22, 2016 11:40 AM, "Bradley, Matt" <mbrad...@quiktrip.com> wrote:

Of the various scripts I’ve seen out there that people use to remove unwanted
appx packages from their Windows 10 deployments…is there a best time to do
that?  Should I run the removal script against my WIM that I’m going to capture
from a golden image, or should I be running the script during the task
sequence?  The first sounds like it would build the machine faster, but I’m
wondering if the packages get reset during OSD requiring the removal script to
be ran anyway?