Are you doing a Bios-to-UEFI conversion as part of the task sequence?  If so -
as a test -, before the conversion add another "Restart in WinPE" step.

I understand that the machine is already PE at that time, but just try and see
how that goes.

1E | Software Lifecycle Automation

On Sep 22, 2016, at 11:34 AM, Thelen, Chris