From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Burke, John
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2016 2:39 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] AD Sites and Services for Boundaries..

[External Email]
Hi Folks,

Back when this became a feature I thought it ws the best thing since sliced
bread because of the dumbed down way you can add networks to sites and services
VS proper network id’s…

During our planning session, Microsoft told us they recommend not using a mix
of sites and services, and ip.   I know we use IP Ranges for vpn and so on.

Are you folks finding Sites and services is not working well because of how
consolidated DC’s are now a days, and everyone uses ip ranges for the added
control?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.