From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Heaton, Joseph@Wildlife
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 10:01 AM
To: 'mssms@lists.myitforum.com' <mssms@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: [mssms] Strange popup

I use SCCM for patching.  Typically, we get the normal SCCM popup for reminder
of reboot.  I had a user this morning that got that popup, but they got another
one as well, and I have no idea why he would have gotten it.

[cid:image001.png@01D22605.AD02CEA0]

The dropdown allows you to delay and get a reminder in up to 4 hours.  Anyone
know why this would pop up, in addition to the normal Software Center
notification?

Joe Heaton
Information Technology Operations Branch
Data and Technology Division
CA Department of Fish and Wildlife
1700 9th Street, 3rd Floor
Sacramento, CA  95811
Desk:  (916) 323-1284

Every Californian should conserve water.  Find out how at:
[SaveOurWater_Logo]<http://saveourwater.com/>
SaveOurWater.com<http://saveourwater.com/> *
Drought.CA.gov<http://drought.ca.gov/>