It seems that whenever MS updates the windows servicing stack, you could in
certain circumstances have a workstation get the fake hang where you just hit
ctrl alt del and the logon appears.

To me, that's ugly.  The number of devices it happens on are a fairly low
percentage but you just can't have a bunch of workstations all sitting out
there in a hospital environment saying "leave me alone, I am updating."

Anyone know if they are doing anything with quality to fix this issue when
updating the servicing stack?

Jimmy Martin | Information Systems |  | BMHCC - CORPORATE
Phone: (901) 227-8209 |
Opinions expressed above are not necessarily those of Baptist.

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain legally privileged,
confidential, or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not permitted to use, copy, or forward it, in whole or
in part without the express consent of the sender. Please notify the sender of
the error by reply email, disregard the foregoing messages, and delete it

P Please consider the environment before printing this email...