There’s nothing new or different about the new CU model – it’s just all of the
rollups rolled up into one. It doesn’t change how you build images.

From: <> on behalf of Adam Juelich
Date: Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 11:17 AM
To: "" <>
Subject: Re: [mssms] Windows 7 - ConfigMgr Build & Capture

Thanks.  I'm familiar with that but it's not specifically regarding the latest
Windows 7 Servicing Stack and CU.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Art Flores
<<>> wrote:
I have only done it in MDT, but SCCM guru Niall Brady has it on his web site,
and in his awesome book “The Windows-noob OSD Guides for Configuration Manager
2012 R2”.

On Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 3:07 PM
Subject: [mssms] Windows 7 - ConfigMgr Build & Capture

Anybody have a walk-through or personally done a completely up-to-date Windows
7 SP1 Build and Capture in ConfigMgr?

I see a couple in MDT but I'm interested in doing it just in ConfigMgr.