Cierson announced a web front end last week. It's not free but they do have
some free tools that may do what you need.

-----Original Message-----
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:48 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Can i Replace SCCM Console with webbased?

[External Email]

Hi

We use http://softwarecentral.com/ for our ServiceDesk and Desktop Technician
for their daily use. Advanced stuff is done in the console.

rg
Richard

On 11-10-2016 18:50, S ConfigMgr wrote:
> We are running SCCM 1606 , looking for web based solution so that we
> can replace sccm console and offer as a web service. ?
>
> is this possible ?
>
> --
>
> Thanks,
> ED

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.