Cierson announced a web front end last week. It's not free but they do have
some free tools that may do what you need.

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On
Behalf Of Richard
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: [mssms] Can i Replace SCCM Console with webbased?

[External Email]

We use for our ServiceDesk and Desktop Technician
for their daily use. Advanced stuff is done in the console.

On 11-10-2016 18:50, S ConfigMgr wrote:
> We are running SCCM 1606 , looking for web based solution so that we
> can replace sccm console and offer as a web service. ?
> is this possible ?
> --
> Thanks,
> ED

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is from a law firm and may be protected by
the attorney-client or work product privileges. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail and then
delete it from your computer.