Be careful when querying win32_product:

https://gregramsey.net/2012/02/20/win32_product-is-evil/

Mvh
Erik

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 10:23 PM +0200, "Kelkar, Bhushan"
<bhushan.kel...@allscripts.com<mailto:bhushan.kel...@allscripts.com>> wrote:

Try below script.

$a = Get-WmiObject -Class win32_product | where {$_.Name -like "app display
name"}
$a.Uninstall()

This works regardless of the software version if the display name is entered
properly. :)

Bhushan Kelkar | Expert Systems Engineer – MIS/IT Services
Allscripts | EON Free Zone | Kharadi | Pune, Maharashtra | India 411014
+91 2071 078404| O
+91 9545 240543| M
bhushan.kel...@allscripts.com<mailto:bhushan.kel...@allscripts.com> |
www.allscripts.com<http://www.allscripts.com/>
Corporate Headquarters l 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza l 20th Floor l Chicago, IL
l 60654 l USA

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 3:27 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Live Meeting Uninstall

Hello,

Does anyone have a method or process for uninstalling ALL versions of Microsoft
Live Meeting. In my environment we have approximately 9 different versions of
Live Meeting. Since the installers are all MSI based, I was hoping there would
be an easy way to script/automate the uninstall so I would only require 1
single package to get the job done in SCCM.

When I say multiple versions, here is what I mean:

8.0.6362.187

8.0.6362.202

8.0.6362.215

8.0.6362.223

8.0.6362.229

8.0.6362.239

8.0.6362.249

8.0.6362.254

8.0.6362.259

What would be the best way to package an uninstall script to tackle this? I
don't want to have multiple MSI uninstall packages. Can someone provide some
insight on to a recommended approach?

Thanks,

Brian